Thursday, December 31, 2009

Toys that I use to play with

A week ago, I was cleaning my room as usual, I clean my room EVERYDAY, one part of my room per day, today is study table, tomorrow book shelf, next day I might wash the toilets too. I just HATE dust, insects, spider web, shits and untidy/imperfect room/place.
I found these little stuff in one of the boxes in the drawer, made me remember of my childhood’s toys. They are Jets ><.


I made these jets myself, they were 6 years old now, I still remember I made these plane in Taming Jaya, place i use to stay about 6 years ago. Place where I grow up. I grow up in a “middle class, not-rich, not-poor” family, My parents could afford to buy me toys but they didn’t. Don’t ask why :). So I will need to make my own toys to play with, play with my own self, day dreaming, I made my toys using recycle stuffs, like papers, rubbish, “lego(s)”, parts from other spoilt items and many more. Those jets were made from Sri Murni’s Paper.

I imagine alot when i am young, no choice :), my parents doesn’t wanna  buy me “Swords”, I will have to find some materials which look like swords, stick it all together, glue it, tie it and that’s sword to me already. I will play with it myself for some period, until I bored with it, then I will make new toys again. The old ones, I will PRESERVED it, like mummies, and say thank you to that item. Because, they didn’t fail me, they were not lost, when I need them, they are there for me. I still keep many of toys that I made till today, I just don’t wanna throw them. I already tell my bro, if I die, these things must be buried together.


Thanks for Reading :)
Boring /  I don’t wanna know –> Don’t view my blog again.
That’s how he grew up / some parts of his life –> Thanks Friend.